Pennsylvania bed and breakfast offering luxurious, relaxing accommodations for professionals and vacationing couples. Located near the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon and Pennsylvania ‘s scenic wilderness regions, The Woods Bed and Breakfast is surrounded by one of the last and most extensive wilderness regions between New York and Chicago. Spectacular seasonal changes, the brilliant hues of sunrises and sunsets, and the beauty of nature in all its forms make this Pennsylvania bed and breakfast one of Tioga County’s premier destinations.
THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOU
Comfortable Rooms in the Country
Hickory Room – Upper Level
Maple Room – Upper Level
Oak Room – Upper Level
Cherry Room – Upper Level
Poplar Room – Main Level
Sycamore Room – Main Level
Basswood Room – Lower Level
Hemlock Room – Lower Level
Rainforest Room – Lower Level
- The Woods Bed and Breakfast now features a small library and computer station for your convenience in the lower level. Also, the main house is now wireless for your personal laptops.
- The Woods Bed and Breakfast is a newly built residence with eleven beautifully decorated suites, each designed and furnished with your comfort in mind.
- Satellite TV is available in the Family Room.
- Several rooms at the Woods Bed and Breakfast feature gas fireplaces.
- All rooms feature a Private Bath.
- Aspen, Cedar, and Cherry rooms each have a TV with DVD/VCR player only. Satellite is not provided in these rooms. You can select a VCR tape or DVD from our library or bring your own.
Whether you wish to have a small, intimate wedding or a larger gathering, The Woods is able to help you create a memorable day. Allow us to organize, with your help, your most fantastic dream wedding come true. Many have enjoyed our fabulous, serene environment and have formed a tremendous beginning to their lives, right here with us.
See our Rental Agreement for more information on weddings and private social functions held at the Woods Bed and Breakfast in Tioga County, PA.
Good morning. Whether you have a long day of adventure
ahead of you, or your plans are just to relax, please join us
for a home-made country breakfast.
Whether you are here to go hiking on our miles of trails,
brave our challenging rapids or gaze in wonder at the
amazing Pennsylvania Grand Canyon, it all starts with
reserving your rooms at The Woods.